Rev Tach™ lV
Tachometer for measurement of Aircraft Propeller Rotation Speeds
The Rev Tach optical tachometer is designed to be used for measurement of aircraft propeller rotation speeds, up to 300,000 blade passages per minute.
Rev Tach is a recognized industry standard rotation speed calibration grade optical tachometer. It utilizes powerful micro-computer resources and state of the art optical detection circuitry.
The instrument is easy to operate – just set up, aim and read – from direct sunlight to near total darkness, in front, back or angled to the propeller, in flight or on the ground.
- Up to 300,000 blade passages / minute
- Accurate to +/- 1 RPM. Accuracy equal to resolution specifications
- 1 RPM to 9,999. 10 RPM to 99,999. 100 RPM from 100,000 over
- Over 30 ft. distance range
- 1 to 10 blades per revolution
- Direct RPM readings for all scales
- Technology: Passive, narrow beam, ambient light shift detect. Totally CMOS
- Battery: 9 volt #1604, 200+ hours operation with recommended Alkaline type
- Instrument weight 8 oz
- Instrument dimensions: 3,33” W x 5.25” D x 2.05” H
- NIST certified
- One year warranty, parts and labour